Monday, September 9, 2013

I am not perfect, but I am perfect.

Body types, everyone has a body type. Everyone has a body type they find sexy. Everyone has a body type that makes them, for lack of a better word, cringe. As a Cam Model, your body is a good part of your work. You must love your body. Despite what anyone says about your body, you must realize that it is your body. You only have one, no one has a body like it. You are unique and special and beautiful, and must see that. 

I remember, before I started this, I was always self conscious of how I looked. I wasn't like the other girls growing up. I started puberty early, had breasts before any of my friends. Surprisingly I was pretty tall as a child. But I did ALL of my growing before I was even in the 5th grade. All my friends before we graduated had small hips, small shoulders, small breasts, a gap between their thighs when they were standing,long thin legs, you could see their hip bones, most of them wore a size 4 pants or smaller. 

Before I had my child, I was a size 6 pants, 36C, my legs, looked just the same as they do now, curvy soft yet solid build. I had a flat hard stomach, but it was not thin. Not a jiggle in the wrong spot. not a stretch mark to speak of. I should have seen myself as sexy, yet I didn't. I only saw how I was different from other girls, therefore thinking that I was fat, ugly, unattractive. It only got worse as time went on. I got strech marks as I was pregnant, and the birth control I was on made me gain a lot of unwanted weight. I started camming anyways. There were many users who had not nice things to say to me. But, there were also people who loved me, genuinely loved every bit of me. Every curve, crevasse, scar, dimple. It made me realize, If I love my body, no matter what I look like, then they will love me just as equally. 

Now, I realize that I was beautiful before, and I am beautiful now. Some people do not see my beauty, they see my body as a war zone, where I see it as a temple that is somewhat, under construction. It isn't my job to make people that do not like my body, change their mind; but to relish in the fact that there are men and women who see my body and want to have it, want to kiss it, touch it, connect themselves to it. The compliments that I get on how I look far outweigh the negativity that I receive. 

If you have any body issues, always remember that, you are the only one that looks like you. You are unique, and you are someone's fantasy girl/guy. You are perfect, even if you are not. You must love you. If you don't love your body for whatever reason, think of what you don't like about it. Actually think about it. What would make yourself love you? What do you have to do to make that happen? Remember, these people want you to love your body, it makes it that much sexier. Never doubt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment