Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Art of Chatting..

my keyboard is horrible so I wont say much right now.


DON'T BE A DICK.

Revised 9-25-2013

My good computer is finally back so now I am able to voice my opinion with a decent keyboard that isn't all jammed together like a slinky in a box.

***note: I use a non token user as an example but this goes for ANYONE. I will post a separate blog for crammers visiting rooms.

The Art of Chatting...
in a cam room.
Let us start with the basics of it all. You are a chatter in a sex site. You do not purchase tokens because you don't have the money to spend freely, but you do love talking to these amazing men and women who are on cam for you. You are always frustrated and feel like all these people want is your money and keep silencing you at every opportunity they see fit. .... Right?
WRONG.
You need some help, because you keep getting your right to talk taken away, and even sometimes, your right to view. This isn't always fun, and sometimes you didn't even mean to. You are the person I want to help. Not that odd ball two computers over, but you. 

Step 1 : Watch the chat, not just the cam.
                 This is super important. You need to know what is going on in the chat so you know what everyone is talking about and can chime in appropriately. 

Example--- Chat is talking about Star Wars Vs Star Trek....
    Guy 1 : Star wars is amazing simply 4 JABA!
     Guy 2 : I love Star wars! So many guns!
   You: I love your tits sweetie
^^^^^^^^ USER HAS BEEN SILENCED^^^^^^

Even though you very well may like her tits, if you just come out of no where saying that, any Mod will think you are a troll and kick your ass into 6 hours of quite time. Next time say something like, "cammers tits are better than Princess Leia's."


Step 2: Never ever ever EVER demand or ask for the cammer to do something naughty!
                Seriously. All the cam folk have been around long enough to know when someone is trying to coax us into doing something to get said user to cum.  We know about fetishes rare and common, and the obvious "show pussy" is super dumb. Just don't do it. Appreciate the nip slips and feet peeks that you do get, and when you are able to pay to play, PLAY! 


Step 3: "I get paid on Friday."
                 This by far has to be the biggest load of shit I have ever seen. It pretty much means, "I'm scared to say that I'm not able to buy tokens, but I want you to love me anyway."
                 Its much easier to tell the truth to us. We all understand that not everyone can buy tokens. Hell, even I cannot buy tokens. I know many more non paying users than I do paying ones, and I like them just fine. Its really nice to have people on here just to talk to. Don't get our hopes up, then get them slammed down. Unless you are into hurting girls feelings, in that case...get the fuck out, we don't like your kind. 

Step 4: Pet names
               Before you ever call a cammer anything but her posted name, find out if it is okay. Read the bio, ask her, ask the mods! 

Its super late, and I really can't think of more basics than that. If you can, please post a comment and lemme know! And I will make a part two if I get enough ideas! 

I will be posting something like this for cammers going into rooms soon!

Thank you for reading!


Love Bell and Fap Happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment